Monday, September 1, 2008

Copy-and-Paste Post!

AQUARIUS - Does It In The Water
Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out.

CAPRICORN - The Passionate Lover
Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Cool. Loves to own Gemini's in sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart.

=======
Came across this when I was surfing everywhere. Lifeless, I know.
Okay back to the statements. I always wonder which horoscope I belong to because my birthday fell on the cusp, which is in between Aquarius and Capricorn. So, which suits me more? I did try doing research to find the accurate one by entering time of birth blabla and the results says I'm more to Capricorn. But from here, I see I belong more to Aquarius?

Hmmmm... What do you think?

No comments: