Friday, September 5, 2008

Speechless

Someone asked some people which I think includes me, to shut up.

Sigh, not that I'm trying to point at you or compare or what-so-ever-that-you-think but that's simply how I feel ok? I'm looking for a way to share and express bout what I think and I tell you because I thought you would care and understand since you were the one who always shared about this matter alot with me all the while. But if that's how you take it, maybe I should really keep it to myself then?

Nobody seems to understand how I really feel, in fact all they say are 'stop being fake and annoying' or 'don't mengada' without standing at my position and think from my standpoint. Honestly, I do see the difference between my current image and the-past-years-me. I seriously don't want to go back to the old me and that's what made me being so concerned about this particular issue. Is that a crime too? Is being afraid something so wrong that you have to react like I've just destroyed your life?

I'm in fear, and you know how depressing it is when people just turned you down like that when you are trying to release your fear by expressing it to someone you trust and expecting some comforting words in return?

That's so freaking disappointing.




Think again, is it me or you who's taking it too seriously now?


I'm speechless.
Not a bad thing though, since I'm suppose to shut up, right?


I apologise if I insulted anyone in a way, simply wanna voice out bout how I feel.




.
.
.
.
.





I wish for a warm, tight hug right now.






Dear bear, are you kind enough to spare me a hug?
Please?

Because I feel lonely...
=(

No comments: