Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mooncake Festival?

Mooncake Festival is tomorrow, yayyy!

Well urh, okay I admit that I'm faking my excitement out, hahah. It makes no difference to me this year actually, except for the presence of mooncakes at home. I just can't feel the atmosphere of the festival we used to have when I was still a little girl, with all the lanterns and candles with the neighbours kids =) The most memorable one was we used to build up our own very-simple stove using bricks and candles, and we actually fried eggs, rice and INSECTS on it. HEHEHE, childhood experiences xD

So anyway, one of my aunt organised a mooncake festival party and invited us as well. How was it? Well.... It was all about food, food and food. Damn =.=


Here are some pics taken there.



I eventually got bored after a while, so I went around the house and took some photos. Check out the 'rumah orang kaya', lol.

Then my sister joined me, and there goes....

Reflections :)

Something special today. I actually had water war with my sister and PARENTS as well. We were playing with water guns outside of the house where everyone could see us. Imagine the 40-plus-almost-50-parents and 2 secondary students aiming each other with water guns with their clothes all wet, can you believe it?!!!

HAHAHAHAHA.

Enjoyed it though. xD Sounds childish and crazy enough but so what? Its funn!



Wth is wrong now?!
Alright, let's get this done.
STOP STOP STOP and STOP before uou regret!!
(Regret already, though..)
Have some principle, please?

No comments: