Tuesday, September 23, 2008

To-Do's

I listed some to-do's and reminders to myself for the coming days. Sigh, I seriously have to do that to make sure my life is back on track and nothing is being neglected anymore. Well because.. As you can see, I had been ignoring my homework for the past few weeks and my school bag was never touched after I came back from school.

Sounds ridiculous right?! I KNOWWWW!!

Notes to ME.

1. Final exam is on 13 Oct and you have only 20 miserable days left! Start studying?!

2. Get your eyes off the monitor will you? Don't be glued to the computer!

3. Sleep early, at least before 11pm? Look at your soggy eyes and eyebags lahhh..

4. Stop dreaming in class? -..- With such great teachers around, I take it as a big challenge.

5. I prefer keeping this to myself =) B T C !! Don't ask me about it.



Please please please ME, practise these? People out there, help me out! Kindly REMIND me whenever I go the wrong way, hahaha. You know, I have very bad self- control :(

Best example?
My school bag is again untouched today while I actually promised myself to start my revision. So what I did for this whole evening? Some useless rubbish which I know is a total waste of time.

Oh well.... Big big sigh!




So it that your way?
Alright, I'm up to it!
Mannn, I really hate you that much huh?

No comments: