Friday, September 12, 2008

Nothing lasts forever.

I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me
want to come back home.


I'm known as the emolicious.

I guess that's what make me go emo so easily?


What a lame excuse lahh... -__-

Being emo isn't something special to me anymore, and I wonder why? Ever since I stepped into my secondary school life, its as if I'm totally two different person. I'm not as cheerful as I was in primary school, I've lost all the confidence I had, I'm always keeping quiet and doing my own stuff. It feels like I'm all stucked up and couldn't find a way to express myself.

And I hate it.

Though I'm now dealing better in school and that I'm with more friends, but sometimes the feeling of being isolated leftout do exist.

To be honest, I really wonder why can't I just be sporting and active like how I used to be again? Is it really that hard to change? I've no idea. All I can do is try hard, and pray hard that it will come true someday.

Yes, someday.



You just don't know it..
Nobody knows =]

No comments: