Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? xD

Let's see what have I full-filled in my to-do's and reminders.


1. I did none revision, except for a lil bit of homework.

2. Today isn't my day to online so it wasn't included.

3. Its 11.30pm now and I'm here blogging.

4. I almost fell asleep during Sejarah class.

5. Nahhh, complete failure.


. . . . .

OH crap. Fine fine, let's forget bout those rubbish.

I'm here, still awake, because of Cecilia's cookies! Hahaha, she wanted some snacks when she's out to Singapore and she requested COOKIES. Haaa, my pleasure to bake her some? XD

I guess we both are meant to be like that.
Know why? Because I see you the same way you see me.

I love you, but I don't respect you.
It explains everything? Perhaps. =)




As if you really do..
C'mon lahh, get a life!

No comments: