Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When time goes by..


This is the class I'm currently in. Well, to be honest, I didn't like this class that much when I first entered it. There was once when my hatred towards it grew even stronger, but as time flies, I've learned to enjoy being a part of the class and laugh out loud together with them. I've learned to adopt and adapt myself to the "SO-RANDOM-lahh.." atmosphere of 4sc2. Though there are certain people whom I still couldn't agree with, but I would sincerely say that I love this class.
And I'm really excited with the hangout plan, class T-shirt and class party with all the 'licious-es'. Oh yea, call me emolicious! Hehehe, we rock and we rulee~! =D

I almost had heart attack when Miss G the principal passed by our class during Maths class. A few gang of us, named the GG's, including me the monitor, Tar the prefect, Carissa the probee, Amanda, Cecilia, Andrianna, Weng Yian, Sonia, Farzana (did I left out any?) were sitting at the backkk of the class having our own discussion about certain 'tak-tau-malu people' while the teacher was struggling to teach in front there.

Miss G: "Excuse me Miss L, may I know why is there a group at the back there?"
Uh owwww....
Miss L: "Errrr, we are having discussion, about yesterday's homework."
Miss G: "Then why are they having their own discussion there? Aren't they suppose to be listening as well? Why is there a double teaching in this classroom?"
Then Farzana whispered... "Guys, do you mind if I say something?"
Farzana: "Miss G, because Chai Yeen is quite smart, so we thought of asking her to teach us about yesterday's homework."
There goes the blablablalablabla and phew, finally Miss G went off without any lecture.

I MUST THANK FARZANA FOR BEING A FAST REACT-ER AND SAVED US FROM BEING LECTURED/ PUNISHED/ YOU-WILL-NEVER-KNOW. HAHAHA. Though the reason she gave made me feel pretty awkward, LOOL.

Today's volleyball practise was the most unfortunate practise ever. Why? Because the sun was bloooooody hot, because I've got 1 blue black on my middle finger and another on my palm, because I've accidentally hurt my elbow when I was trying really hard to serve the ball with the 'spike-ish' way. Shook Mun horrrrrr? *STAB STAB!

The entire progress is getting worse. I always thought that I made it, but when it comes to the end of the day? Oh damn, everything's ruinned. Sigh sigh, can't you just stop being crazy over it? That's so abnormal!

I have a weird mood today. I wasn't emo, in fact I was pretty cheered up actually. But when I face the computer, I just don't feel like chatting with anyone or being disturbed even though I was half-rotten for the whole day. Don't ask me why because I'm asking myself that question too. >_<



Just maybe, I know the one I really wish for will never come.
So yeah, no point right?
=]

No comments: