Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday My BBBBBBBFF!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY PING aka my LAO PO !



Finally, finally, welcome to sweet 16 :) Wish you have a better birthday than last year's, hahaha. I still remember how moody you were when I went to your house to accompany you during birthday, lool. Stay happy always yeah.. Even though we might not be as close as we were but remember, whenever you need a shoulder or an ear to share, I'm always there. No matter what, in my heart you are still my very best best friend. I promise :)))



Glad that you liked my present, hehehe. Wanna know how it was made? Hmm, let me show you! xD



First..
I spent half a day in the kitchen and stayed up to 1am to make these =)

Then,
From this plain, empty little box.. Due to my overwhelming semangat, after making the cookies, I continued to work on this box until 5am..

And the next day,

After a lil bit more work done in the morning, this is the outcome. Pretty? I loveee the bear! <3

Lastly,
The photo was taken in a moving car because my mum was rushing me and I didn't have time to snap a photo of the very final product. So yeah, after some packaging, this was on the way to the birthday girl's house. I actually made sure she wasn't at home before I went to give her a surprise when she comes back. =)



Okay okay, don't be so touched, LOL! Taste good or not you're gonna say its nice, I DON'T CARE! XDDD hahahaha~ So sorry I didn't manage to celebrate with you, but at least I did all I can. Once again, happy birthday! =)



Bestie Forever!
<3

No comments: