Friday, September 26, 2008

Holiday!

I'm here to blog about something that most of my friends blogged about.

HOLIDAY IS HERE. YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!
This was first what I thought before and when I got home from school today. As you know, school if off for one week because of Hari Raya. I even skipped my chinese class (again) due to today-last-day-of-school-dont-have-mood-to-stay-back-la.

BUT THEN, now I miss school.
Because I'm rotting already. School nowadays is fun, minus the lessons and homeworks of course. I love my class, especially the GG's =) WE ROCK! Hahaha. Oh yeah, I said I'm missing school now. Yess I really am, if there's no lessons on in school, my class will be the best best best place to lepak ever!

Ok now, another thing people have been cursing about. The FINAL EXAM. Approaching in 17 days time, WTH?! Everyone was actually cursing the teacher who set the exam timetable when we first got it. Sorry but we couldn't help it, because the exam lasts for 3 weeks! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! And both papers of a same subject are dragged sooooo far apart from each other, FOR WHAT?! Because of this I need to study twice for all the pure science subjects and SEJARAH. Crapppppp!

Oh well, I guess the 'whoever-concerned' simply like to torture the students. Who knows right?


And the best thing is, I didn't even start any of my revision. You say can die or not?

Lazyness, sigh -..-


I know how it feels, I know how much it hurts, but sorry I couldn't help a thing. It is just.... like that, you know? I no longer know how to deal with you, and the feeling of repelling is always there. Why why why why why? Maybe less words will do both of us good..





You know I don't like you right?
So just shut up lahh, can?!

No comments: