Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2p's in 3 days, Wth!

Sometimes people just don't realise how thick- skinned they are. I'm sick of seeing people who never think twice before deciding anything, enough said? I hope you know who you are, but too bad, I suppose you are just too into-yourself to realise. And what's your I-really-got-no-time-to-do-already got to do with me when its suppose to be YOUR job? Its not the first time you are throwing your work to me, and all the while I had been doing pretty much of your part, don't you think so? My patience has its limit alright? Damn.

I've been slacking really ALOT these days. Came back from school, stuffed my stomach with BUNCH of food, went for nap, woke up and ate again. Woahhhh right? I know, that's called a pig's lifestyle. What's wrong with me? I wonder too, lol. Nevermind, that's the last time. =)

Random pictures
[You can see how lazy am I from these pics]


My messy table piled with work.


See my reminders? Soooo many not done T.T

My Renjer paperwork. (Damn!@#$%)

Halfway doing homework, BORED.

Dreaming, sense the sleepy-ness in my eyes.

I surrender. Let's just sleeep! (on the dictionary)

Conclusion? I'm a lazy bump. I always know that!
By the way, I would now officially declare myself as a night cat =)


When I'm in certain group, I assume that I am part of it.
But why am I feeling leftout so often?
I know nothing about you and your problems.
So what's sharing about?

=(

No comments: