Saturday, September 20, 2008

Picture Post

Basically this is a simple photo post. Nehhh, I'm lazy to think of what to write, so why not let the pictures do all the talks? :)

First, take a look at my wrist.




What do you think? Pretty? Yes yes don't worry, your eyes are fine and you didn't see it wrong, this IS my wrist. Wonder why is it 'decorated' like this? Ask the volleyball, blame the volleyball, loool!

Next, guess what's in the picture?

If you said cookies, BINGO! Yeap, they are cooookies. Handmade cookies made by me and only me for someone special. HEHEHE. For me, they are pretty good. But its not me who judge it, so yeah... I really hope its good enough for you to say you like 'em! They don't look attractive maybe, but hey! Don't judge the cookie by its look okay? xDD

Yummmmm...

No comments: