Friday, September 5, 2008

Faileddd!

ROARRRRR, today's a big big failure again! I thought I can somehow improve on it since yesterday I've got it quite well but yet, I was wrong! I know I'm surely gonna regret someday, and the day is soon to be here. I'm sureeee! So Chai Yeen, stop being crazy please? -_-

[You can just ignore me, you know. Lol...]

Time really flies, weekend's here again! Wow, and my dear sis is coming back from Liverpool, UK tomorrow afternoon. Three months gone just like that, and what did I do? Nothing I could remember except uncountable hangouts I've had with the LYLAS' and some with the N20's. School and books and studies? *STARE BLANKLY* Understood? xD

I camwhore alot these days, wonder why? To kill time, maybe.







When human meets dog.. *STARE!


I'm going deeper,
and I'm willing to let myself be... =)

No comments: