Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another page of memories

Though some parts were pretty boring, but I would say I enjoyed the whole Merdeka Countdown hangout, and that created another page of memories in my life =)

Memorable parts:

1. Finally, I did not sleep for the whole night. For the first time, I made it =)
2. Got to hang around and feel-like-owning-a-house without any guardians buzzing around.
3. Yum cha at 3.30am?
4. First ever Merdeka Countdown in my life.
5. Got to know people around better =)
6. [ . . . ]

The next hangout I believe, is gonna be long-after. So yeah, make every memory lovely and meaningful =) Pictures? Here.

. . . . . . . . .

So, what does that no-big-wow-but-only-peace-feeling shows? Maybe I'm right, I'm still myself and I did not change. I should be grateful for it because it was proven that it isn't true, its all fake. Yet somehow I know I might change really soon, or I'm already changing, but in the other way round, towards another end.

And I believe, the other end will definitely be much better than the first one.
Not? Who knows. I wish.

Why can't friends trust each other by the way? Do I or do we make you feel so unsecured?
I don't want all these, it hurts really, really much.

We love you.
I promise.

So trust us please?




Sorry and thank you..

No comments: