Saturday, August 2, 2008

Splashhhh!

I'm back from Sunway Lagoon! Overall, today was really fun =) Got tricked to get onto the something-like-pirate-ship ride. Fortunately I did not vomit, hahaha! Instead, I laughed all the way when I was on it. LoooL! Also, sat in the spinning teapot which I've been avoiding since long ago due to the dizzy-ness it causes. Did crazy stuff like singing birthday songs for Amanda & Cecilia on a roller coaster ride with some unknown guys.

Weeee, I never know Sunway can be so fun, HEHEHE!
But then, I was really exhausted. Tired tired tired, a lil bit of headache as well since we kept getting wet and dried then wet again.

*Pictures later, I couldn't find my card reader. ha ha ha T__T*

Then left at around 5pm for my sister's birthday dinner. You see, another birthday celebration. As usual, seafood dinner in some restaurant and a huge cake. I thought I'll enjoy the cake but too bad it tasted sooo sweet. >_< One piece is enough to bloat me already. Eeee..

Having light headache now, aww aww. I feel like I'm floating, ohhh gosh! Side effect of being a crazio, haha!

No comments: