Sunday, August 24, 2008

I hate PARI =(

Its now 11.53pm, the last day of school holiday. Instead of snoring sleeping nicely on my bed, I'm still here trying hard to keep my eyes open.

Wondering why? There.



Its suppose to be a class project but duh, as if it will be. Obviously it will be all done by only one person if its given right before the holiday right? Sigh, and therefore I'm the unlucky monitor who get to keep this huge piece of cloth. See my last minute work? 6-year-old drawing, yeah I know.

DON'T CARE LA!

If any of you complaint about its ugly-ness, I'm gonna shoot you really hard. So better shut up yeah? xD

One more minute and the holiday ends officially.
Awwww, bye bye. =)

Countdown for Merdeka? Let's go, I just wanna hang out. HEHE!

Amanda, don't emooooooo~ MOOOO~

No comments: