Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally! :D

Finally finally, the trip to Port Dickson is now confirmed! I can't help but to cheer my lungs out when Cecilia's SMS popped into my eyes after I came back from school. HAHAHHA. Finally there's something working out! 3 days 2 nights NEAR THE BEACH to go crazy, how can I not be excited? xD

Oh well, I just don't wanna blog about school again. I know how dull it sounds, I know how bored you are of it, and I know how much I'm sick of the forever-the-same-thing-that-happened school posts.

I spent few hours hunting for a new blogskin but end up nothing attracted me. I even tried to edit the skins by myself but urhh, sorry to say I have no talent in it. Hahaha, whatever! I just don't understand the whole stretch of codings. Before I get myself to read and try to solve them my eyes are already blur, so yeah, forget about it.

By the way, school is on tomorrow. Yes, saturday. Sigh, I want to skip so badly but I know, its almost impossible. Nevermind nevermind, only 5 hours and 30 minutes in the school. Just blink your eyes and it will soon be over.



You know, sometimes you are just too over.
And I hate it.

No comments: