Sunday, August 10, 2008

Damn you bee-yotch.

Sorry for starting my post with such rude line, but just let me express my hatred towards someone. Damn, who do you think you are? A VIP? No, but I bet in your mind you thought you are way important than everyone else. At times, I have to press myself so hard to prevent myself from shouting at your silly attitude. You thought you are so cute, so better-than-the-rest, you critisize the others so much but yet, you never look at yourself in the mirror. Hey, when you call someone a bitch female dog, do you know you too are like that? Wake up, you dumb ass.

. . . . . . . . .

Early in the morning, I went to UPM for Dogathon 2008. Congratulations to the organizers for achieving 600 dogs and creating The Biggest Dog Gathering record in The Malaysian Book of Record. =)

But then, I was soooo sleepy that everything failed to attract me. Not even the cute little tiny puppies who shake their asses when they walk. I spent most of my time sitting down and watching the dogs with a eyes-half-closed face. Took no pictures because I wasn't in the mood at all.

PD trip had been shortened, from 3 days 2 nights to 2 days 1 night. Oh well, whatever as long as I get to go there. No more changes, PLEASE! I'm bored of it.


You liar. How fake can you be?
I'm glad for not trusting your words!

No comments: