Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Port Dickson.

Oh well, I'm back from Port Dickson.

The beach, the sand, the breeze, the waves, the sea water, the banana boat, the chit chats....

AND I'M MISSING IT ALREADY. Ahhh, I miss every single moment I spent there especially the pillow talks. It just felt so good to listen to the real voice of one's heart. But too bad we missed the sunrise although I tried hard to not to sleep. Sorry la, I can't survive without sleeeeping. >_<

Yet, the trip ended with emo-ness. Sigh, firstly was the bloody boring movie which bored me like hell in the freezing cinema. Second, I can't believe I cried out so easily today as the last time I cried was like.. few months ago? Sigh... Amanda, cheeeer up! Don't cry, you make me cry too =(. Life is like that, be tough and stay strong.

Don't think too much ok? We all love you.
And you know we will always be there whenever you need us.

Not blogging much bout the trip. I'm freaking exhausted and tired right now. Photos later.

Ahhhh, EMO-NESS.
Scream out loud. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH@!#%$@%^Y# *%^& #@^%#$$Z #^4

And cry out loud?

Damn = =

No comments: