Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Annoyed Day!

"Stop doing that lah, its so annoying!"

People around me probably heard me saying that alot these days. I don't know what's wrong with me but everything seemed so annoying to me, even when they did nothing wrong at all. Though I know whenever I say that, people find me annoying too but sigh, I can't help it. I shall let the time cure my being-annoyed-ness.

And again, to Amanda and Cecilia,

It's NOT PMS! arghh -..-"
You guys just don't wanna trust me huh, lol.

School was fun today with all the lame jokes and so called 'IQ' questions. Hahaha, I love Mrs. Ganesar and Puan Manmeet for their sporting-ness, you both rock! =) Teachers look so CUTE (regardless or their age xD) when they are tricked or blur! HEHEHE. I'm evilll. =P

But then, some people in our school are still being VERY annoying. Better not mention who to make sure no trouble caused, but they are very influential person in the school. What made you think you are so high-at-the-top that you can't even spare few seconds to do something very simple? Is your time THAT precious? No, I bet.

Holiday is next week. WAAAAA, that's so fast! In 1week time I'm going to Port Dickson (YAYYYY!), in 2months+ time I'm gonna have my year- end holiday, and in 4 months plus time I'll be in FORM5! Ohhh my goshhh! I'm so old. Then? SPM and a long long break.

Oh btw, my school's Renjer Puteri is organising an Any-Unifom-Body Gathering this Saturday, 18 of Aug. Anyone interested kindly inform me ASAP! =) Its from 3pm to 9pm!

Lastly...
Urhmmmmmm.....
Hahaha, fine. Don't need to blog about you then! xD


I hate seniors.

No comments: