Monday, August 4, 2008

Faded

Sometimes you just don't realise things are changing
It changes bit by bit
It seems so tiny, so doesn't-matter
that it causes you no pain
that you ignore it like nobody's business
that you thought it wouldn't affect much.

But in the end
When you finally notice the changes
its too late for you to recall the way it used to be.

Then you realise
It actually hurts so much
Feeling helpless
feeling lonely
feeling isolated
Regretting for your ignorance
But so what? Its all too late.

No matter how hard you try to fix it
The gap in between is still there
Opening widely
Reminding you about the distance between two's heart and soul
Being drifted apart from each other
yet there's nothing to be done.

. . . . .

Mourning over the faded parts,
We both know how much we miss the past,
and how badly we want to go back.
I know you tried, and I tried too, but it just doesn't work.
Maybe, we are too far away,
or maybe, we lose the trust we had for each other.
I'm no longer the one to share secrets with, I'm out of your world.
When you are happy, when you are depressed, when you are disappointed, when you are hurt, when you need comfort, when you want a hug, when you need a shoulder to cry on, I no longer know. Sometimes through your blog, I read your feelings and being surprised for all those you've been through. Without me.

I miss the 'us' in the past.

No comments: