Wednesday, August 6, 2008

. . . . .

I don't know what to blog about today. Sigh, I wish my life can be more interesting. Other than school, online, eat, sleep and the everyday-routines, is there anything else that I can do?

I'm done with my oral test today, it was ok. But the word 'notch' made me lose 1 mark. Lool, whatever as long as my overall grade is not affected =) Also, the teacher-said-you-can-ask-questions-if-you-don't-know-anything-in-the-paper Maths test is over too. To be honest, I didn't give a damn to all the tests. For me, they are just test, they don't worth stressing myself! Take life easy, okayyy!

Tomorrow is the day for my official Bio teacher, Pn. C to be back after giving birth. Screamsssss! Okok I admit I don't hate her that much, but I'm afraid she'll go mad when she sees our study speed. We are still, at the very beginning of chapter 6. And the final is on 8 Oct, Hooo-ray! Imagine how fast she will/ needs to rush?

Lastly, immaturity sucks.
Grow up people!

No comments: