Thursday, August 28, 2008

Annoying Day number 2!

There goes the second annoying day of my life. I don't know why but simply feeling moody once I got up from bed. Maybe I was lack of sleep? Or was it something else that ruined my mood? No idea! I felt so draggy when I was on the way walking to my class, wishing them to announce that the school is off anytime. Why do I hate school so much?

Nehh, too much of outgoings and fun I had during the holiday. Couldn't pull myself out of it lah, lol. -_-

The first comment I heard after I stepped into school was..
"Wah, never sleep well lerh? See your eyes also know, become panda ady!"
- by Artisha Tan.

Oh no, were my eye bags really that obvious? T_T

The whole class was so hyper today except for me. Perhaps that's what made me feel what-the-hell-is-so-funny-and-to-mengada-about when certain people in my class got SOO excited about some lame stuff. Is stepping on shit something so glamour that you kecoh-ed for so freaking long? I doubt. And my mood got worse from bad that I actually shouted out of frustration in front of my BM teacher. Opps? I didn't mean it but she just passed by me right on time when I banged the book on the table. Sorry? Lol, bet she's shocked to see the other side of the-always-quiet-and-looks-soft me. xD

Anyway, I must say that I'm really in love with volleyball now. Hehe, once I touched the volleyball and started playing it, all the dull clouds floating on my head started to disappear, hahha. Dramatic? Lool. By the time when the practise ended, I was totally cheered up. Though I sprained my finger and I can't write properly now but who cares? It worths the fun right? <3

By the way, I'm skipping school tomorrow, yay!

Merdeka countdown and sleepover is on. Another big YAY!

No comments: