Monday, August 18, 2008

Holiday!

Finally I'm here to update again! Had been quite busy these days with all the assignments buzzing around, but anyway, holiday is here! Yeayyyy! xD Maybe its pretty late for me to scream out loud now but who cares? Its still holiday! HEHEHE.

And most importantly, the long-awaited Port Dickson is tomorrow! I've already got half my luggage packed yesterday, unbelievable hor? Since I'm always a last-minute-person. See how excited I am? xD

Let's talk bout the events I had few days ago.

The gathering turned up to be a disaster, like what I expected, with only 3 schools participated and not more than 100 participants in total. No punctuality was shown but in fact, it was a big mess. Everything was done last minute, and I was really shocked to see everything in raw material when I first reached the school at 12pm. The best part is, some seniors sent Carissa, Mei Yeen and I to Selayang Mall to pick the visitors up without knowing who and how many people will be there.

"Hey, may I know how many people are we collecting there?"
"No idea, just wait."

I couldn't help but yelled at my phone when her reply showed up. So, we ended up lepak-ing around in Selayang Mall for around an hour to wait for the unknown guests. We eventually got fed up and decided to walk back at 3pm with nobody else. At that time, I really wished to take the other way and go home. Sighhh...

Next year, I promise, we will have a better planning. A camp sounds better, not? What do you think? =)



Random pics from the gathering.

Waiting for my turn.. Weird pose huh.


Me on stage, haha!


My urh, person-to-confess-to?


Weng Yian & Carissa!
THEY MADE ME 'NG' ON STAGE! T_T

No comments: