Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kiss The Rain

The weather is really cooling now. It started raining since around 1.00pm until now, yeah. Sitting down, holding the warm cup of coffee in my palms, woooots xD I love it.

I'm surprised that I actually survived through 2 Physics, 2 Sejarah, 1 BM and 1 Maths periods without sleeping. I thought I would just fall asleep since I slept at around 3am yesterday. HEHEHE. I've not been getting enough sleep since 2 days ago but you know what? I didn't feel that sleepy in school, weird huh?

Too, I never knew that staying awake in the middle of the night while its raining feels so good. Covered in blanket, hugging a pillow and lying lazily on bed with the music on, listening to the trickling rain drops and the peaceful silence of the night. Goshh, I was amazed and fell in love deeply with it.

I shall do this more often, yeah <3

Independence Day celebration on this Friday, awww. I wish I can skip it, please? The kononnya-Merdeka-countdown and sleepover on Merdeka eve, ahhhh. Hoping it will come true! And I believe, it will again be a blast. xD

No comments: