Saturday, May 24, 2008

Welcome holidays :)

Yeah, holiday is here. *cheers* I had been despo for holidays since weeks ago, and finally it's here! YAY! Today's the first day of the 14-days holiday, and I've already got a rough schedule of my plans xD Fully booked? Nah not really, but I AM going out quite often, MUAHAHA!

Well I planned to work in book fest for 10days at first, but since the stupid manager refused to give me a slot, fine. I'm gonna spend instead of earning then, HAHAHA! I know I'm gonna dig a big hole in my purse but I don't care. Once in a while okay? ;) Relax- lah!

Okay so let's talk bout my plans. I've got to sing-K in TS, BBQ & overnight at Amanda's house and ice skating together the next day, another BBQ session& overnight at another friend's house, basketball games maybe, and Roxy Summer Splash? The last one is not confirmed yet, still considering whether to go or not to go. Hee, cause its like, on the second last day of holiday? I don't really like to hang out when holidays almost end, I just can't REALLY enjoy when I think bout the coming school days. >_<

No plans for today, and I'm bored. I wanna go SHOPPING, but my sister went to work blablabla, ok so I'm forced to stay at home doing nothing, fine. =.=

No comments: