Sunday, May 25, 2008

Addiction?

Look at the time! I know the night is still young for some of you out there, but for me it is so so abnormal, especially when I'm going to WORK tomorrow!

What makes me staying up so late? Haha, an addiction maybe? Proudly announcing that I'm once again addicted to MAPLE STORY. Ow My God how lame am I? I used to complaint about the game being so boring and so childish and stuff like that, yet now I'm so so into it. How embarassing? Well, I can say nothing. Haha! Hope the addiction won't last long, if it does, my form4 studies are dead meat.

And yeah, I did mention WORK. Not really working as in going somewhere in some uniform and serving some people, but I'm helping my uncle out! Hee, its a tiring job but once in a while, so nevermind! =) The most important point is that I'll get $$ as return, so its worth don't you think so? I do, hahaha!

Alright alright, good night ;]

No comments: