Thursday, May 22, 2008

ho0ray!

I know I'm late for one day, but YAY! Mid- term is over! Finally finally.. HOHOHO! Though I'm not as happy as what I expected, but still.. felt so relaxed right after I passed up my add maths paper, hehehe!! And I really felt pity for those who were studying hard for their accounts/EST/Eng Lit papers. xD

I wanted to sleep after I got home, but I don't know why I couldn't though I already on the air cond and off all the lights. I just couldn't stop my brain from thinking. = ="

Going to school today was totally a waste of time. I've gained NOTHING, NOTHING except for my Maths paper and Physics paper 2. 98% for maths, not bad but somehow I'm a lil disappointed cause I actually aimed for full. Wasted 2 marks on some stupid careless mistakes. Nevermind, I know. I should be thankful for getting 98%. 47/ 50 for Physics paper 2, yes I'm satisfied, but I doubt my paper 1 is good, cause.. I know myself, I did ALOT mistakes. I know.. I hope it won't turn out too bad..

No comments: