Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bloody mid- term.

Sorry to say, I once again created a new blog and left my old blog all the way on its own. Well if I'm asked to count how many blogs I have had, guess I couldn't give the exact answer.

But who cares?

Thanks to Cecilia and Amanda who INSPIRED me to get a new blog. Ha ha, you guys have really cool blogs and I can't resist making one for myself too. But I doubt if I can keep the blog updated always, since I'm always lack of determination and patience. Lazyness kills.

Im kinda mad and tension these days.

Yes, blame the bloody mid- term. I have to force myself like hell to keep myself revising, and history text book actually made me cry.
Blooooody hell!

Damn those who simply changed or even SUGGESTED changing the timetable. I hate you I hate you I HATE YOU! Thanks for spoiling my mood to study and now I'm so going to fail everything.

And I don't care.

No comments: