Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Too much Maple?

No update for yesterday, because my holiday is b.o.r.i.n.g ... And yeah, I've got nothing to write about. My daily routine? Wake up, on computer, breakfast, computer game and blablabla.... Nothing much, except I'm now again into Maple Story. Uh ow, I can play whole day without stopping, wtf - -" I don't want to be addicted again, Noooo!!!

Sis is going to UK this friday night, but I'm feeling nothing. Ehh its not that I'm cold- blooded, but 3 months only okay, and it makes no difference since she's already staying with her boyfriend for so long. I wish I can go to UK too, I like UK with no reason :) The only thing is the currency there, oh well so so unfair -.-"

Urmm... You see? I don't know whatelse can I write anymore, sweat. told ya my holiday is boring. Can't wait for the outingsssss!!

No comments: