Saturday, May 31, 2008

The changes

What happened to my lovely home?

I wonder why my home is always in dead silence nowadays. Everyone doesn't seem to be really interacting with each other. Since months ago this had been happening, all of a sudden. Okay I know I did contribute a LIL BIT to this. I was being really emo for the past months, but seriously I don't think it affects much.

So what's the main cause? I think it goes to my dad's temper. Gosh he's acting VERY emotional, a hundred percent mood- swing. Tonight you can see him smiling and ajak-ing us to somewhere, then the next morning you might see him banging this and that with a charcoal- black face, all of a sudden with no reason. Sweat, how are we ever going to understand you like that? And everytime when he goes mad, the whole family will fall silence, awaiting the 'volcano' to errupt anytime.

Sigh, I wish our family can go back to how we used to be last time. Noisy yet warm. I kinda hate this family nowadays because it has no warm no happiness, nothing. Mum keeps complaining about how much she hates dad's attitude and stuff like that. Of course, me too hate it. He's making me to hate him. I know I'm bad and I shouldn't, but I can't help it. How do you expect me to still LOVE and RESPECT someone who explodes anytime without warning? I'm afraid to go near, okay?

Talking bout the BBQ party I had on friday. Well it didn't turn up to be a BBQ party because I didn't even see a BBQ tray. Someone said that its a mee-hoon-and-chicken-curry-and-jelly party, whatever! I can't say it was REALLY fun because I did get bored sometimes, to be honest. Yet overall it was okay, I still had fun. I stuffed my stomach with plenty of jellies. I'm addicted weh, hahaha! Didn't really sleep well that night, thanks to the HYPER Esther who tortured us and did not let us SIP [sleep in peace] Slept at 2++am and woke up at 8am. Tiiiiredd!

I finally can skate FASTER than I used to be. Hahaha, but too bad didn't really skate much due to some reason. Sigh sigh, I'm gonna skate for the whole day next time I go, HEHEHE! I lovee skating at HIGH speed, but I couldn't stop. And I always end up banging into people, HAHAHA! Oh yea, some Malay girl "WING-ed" in front of me and... Her hands banged right onto my face. What the heck man = =" So so funny, this is the first time I see this happening. LOL. AND IT HAPPENED ON ME!!!!

My sister is already in UK. I still can't believe it. My sister? In UK? for 3 months? I'm not gonna see her for 3 months? Awww, feel sad when I think bout this. She's the only one who will bring us around to shop and walk, I miss doing that. :( I really thought of telling her that she should have been to Sunway Pyramid when she was hunting for a purse few days ago, because I saw plenty of them selling just now. Then only I realise, ah I can't call her, she's in UK. I'm gonna miss her I guess.

Then, I'm working tomorrow. RM80, yay! My second sis finally begged the manager to give me a slot, for the last day of the book fest. I missed a chance actually, cause I was offered to work there today. Couldn't make it since I went to skate. Sigh sigh. She said its gonna be REALLY tiring, and I'm so looking forward to it. Haha, my first working experience, bless me! xD

No comments: