Monday, May 12, 2008

2 down, 7 more to go.

Yeah, 7 days more to suffer.

After that? Its time for holiday ;)

Had my BM paper 2 and Sejarah paper 1 today. BM paper, what a disaster. It felt like endless! Keep flipping the question paper but the questions just won't end. I have to check the time out everytime I finish one question, racing with the speed of time! Luckily I managed to finish it on time at last, phewwww... (though those answers are mostly... well.. at least its not blank ok.. )

And my Sejarah paper! Didnt come out as bad as what I imagined, bwahaha! Quite satisfied with it actually, though I noticed one wrong right after I pass up the paper -.-! Nvm, I'm still happy with it! Gee.. Paper 1 is settled, but paper 2? Ahh I couldnt imagine those essays.. Seriously got no confidence to write essays about history facts. My brain is SO not functioning well these days!!

And... Boo!!

I spent 3hours plus watching youtube, how guilty. And I'm still lepak-ing around.
Sighhh, better start my revision now.

Gambateh!!

* I know a bunch of exam talks are boring but I can't help it! Its exam season!!! > <

No comments: