Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Countdown to freedom - 7 days

Another day passed! Oh sorry, its another 2days passed! HOHOHOHO! Cant wait cant wait~ I wanna go crazy I wanna play all I can I really mean itt!! Thats the time to release all the FREAKING EXAM STRESS and play! Ahhh!!

Okay, report time.
Yesterday was Maths and English 2. Maths was kinda easy for me. Aiming for full, haha! I hope I made no careless mistakes? = = Anything. I know I'm quite safe for an 1A ;) Made me so happy after the paper.
BUT BUT BUT..
English paper ruinned everything. That was really a punch on me. Ouch ouch, terrible Horrible VEGETABLE!! Arghhhhh all I did was crap and crap and crap without knowing what I was crapping about. I ruinned my english subject!! Sobbbbb..

Today!
First was Moral paper, which cracked my brain and I suffered like hell. Kept thinking about nilai and nilai and nilai.. Seriously felt so dizzy and exhausted, argh! Then, physics 2? Heck me I spelled MICROMETER as MICROMETRE. Stupid stupid stupidddd waste marks only.. GRRRR!!

Okok sejarah-and-bio-for-tomorrow time!!
Bless me.

No comments: