Friday, May 30, 2008

Let the party begins!!

lalalallallaa ~

Amanda asked me to blog about tomorrow's BBQ party, so here I am. Hahahaha, she is SO excited. And she made me excited TOO. Yay yay I can't wait for it, I wanna party party xD The last party I went to was like SO long ago that I can hardly remember anything about it. So please, make this party fun :D

BBQ party = food = CALORIES = FATS!

Sigh, the only thing I hate about party. Yeah, fats. This always-sitting-and-sleeping-and-eating holiday makes me FAT! I gained like, 1kg? Holy shit, how incredible man. How much effort do I need to cut the 1kg off again? And if I'm still gonna continue my current lifestyle aka a pig's lifestyle, I doubt I can cut it off. In fact, I guess, I'll gain another few more kg(S). Someone stop me from craving for FOODDD!

I don't want to say NO to pizzas T _ T Why can't my metabolism rate be high naturally? Why?!!

No comments: