Monday, May 19, 2008

SQueezee da chemistry!

I was struggling with chemistry for the whole evening. That's still ok, I can deal with that, but the thing is I DON't UNDERSTAND A THING! Ow My God. The paper is like.. in 9more hours? and I'm here so blur so confused with all the elements and chemicals. Someone please help meeee!
My mind is.. blank. Or maybe stuffed with all kind of elements that I can't actually recall any now. Oh no oh no, I'm so so dead.

Special thanks to Miss Txx for teaching like a rocket and made all of us showing a 'huh? what's that?" face. And making me feeling so helpless right now. tearsss! So please blame no one but yourself if the whole class fails okay? :] you deserve it. (but yet, I don't think WE deserve a teacher like this.)

Its now 10.40pm, and the paper starts at 7.40am. Well... I don't know what to say and what to do. Thinking of the paper makes my hands shake. So let's pray that I at least don't fail my paper okay? Bless me.

Thanks to Amanda for shooting (or banging) chemistry together with me!
Together we die!
Sama- sama kita mati!

HAHAHAHAA.

No comments: