Wednesday, November 26, 2008

There goes another damn day.

Another day of precious holiday had passed meaningless-ly.

Told you I'm lifeless without internet.

Today's update? Nahh, nothing except for rotting, eating and cursing the internet. My sis came home today and since we were all bored to death, guess what we did?

CAM WHORE!

People always say we look very much alike.
Do we??

See the 'sleeping buddha' at the back? That's my younger sis!

Then, I went over to her condo planning to swim at first. But toooo bad the weather wasn't at our side that it rained after we all changed into our swimming suit and went down to the pool. So I-don't-know-what-to-say right?

So we didn't get to swim, and end up being stuck in the condo. Grrrrr, luckily there's a computer WITH INTERNET here, or else I might naik gila once again, lol.

I saw the Twilight's trailer just now and oh damn, I'm so addicted to it. Wooo, happy to say I'm watching the movie tomorrow with Ping, Cecilia and Hong Hsuan! Weee, weird combination? Nahh where got? XD Ok je~ Hahahaaaa, I'm soooo looking forward to it. At least I know I won't be rotting tomorrow!

Twilight Twilight, here I come!
HEHEHEHE.

Ohhh ya, I passed my interview that day. Yipeeee~ I'm waiting! ^^


It gives such a big impact when it strikes again. It is unbearable. I wish I could do something to save it, but sorry to say I failed.
Something has to be done instead of letting myself to fall into the deep grave of miserableness and depression. I know I should, I will and I MUST. I HAVE TO!


Its disappointing to know that
someone you treat in a special way doesn't
treat you back the same way.


So... heart-breaking?

No comments: