Monday, November 10, 2008

Work & Drive

I skipped school again yesterday, yayyy!
But I went to school today, YAY!
Another but, I'm skipping again tomorrow! MUAHAHAH.
LYLAS, we go and we skip school as a gang. United and strong are we? xD Hohoho.
Let me update a little bout what I did last few days. =)

Firstly, I spent most of my time searching for job in Damansara area. Too bad the pays offered are seriously low! Can you imagine getting paid RM3.50 an hour for working in a place like The Curve? No way! But still there are people working there, sweat. I wonder how they survive with that rate of pay?
In short, I might will most probably end up like last year, spent the whole one and a half months of holiday rotting. Nooooo! I need work to kill time as well as to earn some pocket money for the upcoming planss! =( I'm broke!

Dad asked me to take undang during this holiday so I can get my lisence earlier next year. Sounds like a good idea, but what if I'm working? -_- Sigh.
Anyway, I had my first driving experience on Saturday. Thanks to my 'part time instructor' John, haha! It wasn't too bad I would say, but of course its an auto car. How wrong could it go? Lol~ I did a few 3-points-turn and parking practise. People, if one day you see a car taking ages to park, that's me! HAHAHAH. I suck in it -.-
Yes your eyes are okay, its me DRIVING! XD

My part time instructor!



Dude, I won't be surprised if its me you are pointing at.
Not a bad thing though,
at least we feel the same about each other.

No comments: