Thursday, November 20, 2008

My hands got itchyyy!

After sitting in the office keying in some boringgg datas which the handwritings were all scribbled up, I'm really desperate to do something I like, something I can enjoy, something satisfying.

Drooooooool. Too bad, its not made by me :(

Thanks to Cecilia who PROUDLY announced her successful on baking an Oreo cheeesecake *Brrrp* you made my hand gatal! I don't care, I'm gonna come out with something either today or tomorrow! xD What should I make? Cookies? Brownies? Cupcakes? Muffins? Tarts? Cakes? Owhhh, so tempting T_T

Let's move on back to my yesterday. I went to a place, an office to be exact, to work as a part time data entry-er. Well, I went there like around 8.30am, but only started my job at 10+am? Crap, wasted my sleeping time :(

I couldn't really type fast yesterday because.. First, wth the hand-written forms were sooo bloody TERRIBLE. People, why can't you write properly? Reading it takes longer time than typing it, argh. Then, I don't know what's wrong with the keyboard there but most of the buttons got stuck soo easily. Instead of typing, I think I had been punching on the keyboard most of the time -.- ...

So anyway, today is my resting day. Yay! I hope I'll be able to come out with something that I like.

xDD

No comments: