Thursday, November 6, 2008

Proper post after so long?

I GOT ALOT TO BLOG ABOUT TODAY SO PLEASE BE PATIENTTTT AND READDD!! xDD

School today bored me to hellllllllllllllll. Only 18 of them came and, well, obviously my gang would never be one of them. I spent all my time sleeping on the table and opps, that made me forgot to wish the teacher. AHAHA, that was really embarassing when the whole class was standing, waiting for me to say thank you to the teacher while I was lying on the table. Lmaoooooo la xD

Lesson learnt today?
Do not go to school when your friends are all skipping.


Anyway, got to know my position in class today. My pure science subjects all dropped like shit but I'm lucky enough to still get all 1A's and a 2A for chemistry. Happy to know that I'm able to maintain my position in class this term. =) I'm really thankful.

Guaa Guaa Guaaa xD~ Class party this year was fine, not that boring afterall. Basically we were lepak-ing around and CAMWHOREEE. Photos and photos and photos, I couldn't remember how many silly pictures we took, LOL. Haven't get the pictures yet, but will be uploaded soon! I made a cake for the class, and yayyy, glad to know it was well received =)

Here are some pictures!

The cake I made.
Full of chocolate, yummm =P

SPOT MEEEEE!

Favourite pic =) The LYLAS~


After the class party, we went all the way to TBM to celebrate KSE's birthday. Unfortunately it rained when we were halfway walking to the restaurant, urhhhh. Eh tortoise, touched or not? Walked in rain worr! Must say you are, I don't care if tortoise is cold- blooded, LOL. Once again, belated happy birthday! Enjoyed the cream on your face? xD Went lepak at some mamak stall and got 'teased' for wasting a glass of Limau Ais which tasted like Gula Ais to me, LOOOL. ITS TOO SWEET OK!!

The birthday boyyyy.
Acting cool? xD




I'm skipping school tomorrow! Hoooray =D Gonna hunt for jobs, kekekeke.

Good luck to me!

No comments: