Friday, November 21, 2008

CC for Cute Cookies!


Isn't it cute???

Yes yes, this is the main character of my blog today! If you are wondering, well, its a piece of cookies. Started making it after I got back from interview today. Mum asked me why must you make it today?! Urhh, simply because I want to! HEHEHE.

And there goes my cute little babies! Weee, I'm quite happy with how they turned out. Nice to see, nice to eat, hahaha. Some of their eyes and ears are out of place, but nevermind, put it into your mouth and BOOP~ Say bye! xD


Made plenty of them, anyone wants one? xD


So, how did my interview go? Well, it wasn't too bad I THINK. But goshh, it took such a longggg time and I was really surprised to see the waiting room to be so crowded when I first reached there. Longest interview ever? Yeah, most probably.


I do not know how my result will be. All I can say is Good Luck! =)

No comments: