Tuesday, November 25, 2008

DAMN YOU STR_AMYX!!

I had been living without internet for approximately 4 days.

Damn damn damn, life is so hard without internet. Yeah yeah, call me online freak or whatever I don't care.

Str_amyx? Well, you know what is in that blank space. It simply sucks! It had been down since Friday night and till now its still out of service. Oh ya, I'm currently at some coffee shop near my house just to online. Funny kan?

Ok, so my mum called the Str_amyx service centre and all we get was they were having some maintainance and certain areas in Klang Valley, Sabah and Sarawak will be affected. So, fine. Maintainance. BUT WHY THE HELL IS IT TAKING SO LONG?! 4 days, oh wtf.

You know how boring holiday is without being able to online? Arghhh...

I know you might think I'm over-reacting but seriously, internet-less can make me go mad, especially when you wake up in the morning, turning on the computer and hoping the internet is working but end up so disappointing.

Argh. So people, I won't be active until I-don't-know-when. HOW SAD. Anything urgent please SMS or call me. Or, if you have something that's not urgent, like movie outings or something (xD) I welcome you to contact me too. Who knows I might be thanking you in tears for saving me from the killing bore?

My sampling job is ending in one week time. People there, or can I say my workmates? You guys rock, hahah! To be honest I think I'm gonna miss this job, like seriously. Well, for a reason of course =x

Signing off.
Holiday ROTS ME! =(
Lazy to reply tags, sorry people!

No comments: