Friday, November 14, 2008

Heels kill !

HEELS REALLY KILL!

I wore it to work yesterday and my feet got really numb at the end of the day. Oh my, what a bad first-time. Worst of all, today my feet are still aching like nobody's business. I swear I will NEVER wear them again if its not neccessary. NOOO!

So anyway, yes I went for work in KL Convention Centre. This is my second working experience at the same place, hoho. But this time, I worked as a promoter. My job was to promote something that I did not know about in the past but only introduced to me on Friday, a PicaBot! Its actually an auto sweeping, vacuuming and sterilising robot. Sounds cool huh? xD

I might get one in the future, if I'm rich enough, because its selling at RM1288! For a robot like this its QUITE reasonable perhaps, but for a kid like me, nehhhh xD!

Overall it wasn't a bad working experience as I learnt quite some new stuff.

BUT IT WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT THE KILLING HEELSS!!!!

The KILLER.

No comments: