Monday, November 17, 2008

Work work~

OH SO LOVELY.

Now I started to like the sun, the big bright warm shiny hot sun.

Don't say I'm phycho or crazy or what-so-ever, because I'm pretty sure that you will think the same if you had been standing together with the 2.8°C chiller for 10 hours per day for 2 days. Yeshh, that's what I had been doing for the past 2 days.

Of course I'm not doing it simply for fun, anyone who thinks its fun is most probably from Sahara dessert I guess? This is my job, the work I found during this holiday. Sampling promoter! I'm promoting a new product from F&N *drumrollssss* aLiVE Yogurt! LOL. I'm lame I know, hahaha.

The New Product! Taste really good =P
*PROMOTE PROMOTE* xD

Well it isn't a too-bad job, but seriously, maybe better if I get to stand further away from the chiller? T.T Got alot of experience though, now I've seen how thick-skin people can be, and also the real 'behind-the-scene-in-the-storage' condition, LOL. Will be doing this job for another 2 weekends, so urhmmm.. Maybe I should take it as an opportunity to gain my resistance to COLD? T_T

Anyone interested to try? XD


God bless me.
>_<

No comments: