Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday's a torture?

Now everyone, prepare yourself for the long, boring post following up!

Hmm, yes, maybe. No, not maybe. Its a definitely. Err, I'm referring to the title-lah! =.=

I had never thought this way before, but my bored-to-death lifestyle recently really changed what holidays mean for me. It used to be one of the most enjoyable period for me. Well, free of school, stupid-daily-six-twenty-alarm, uniform, responsibilities, assemblies, lectures, homework blablabla. Who wouldn't enjoy life like this?

But now, let me think again. Maybe that statement is only applicable to those whom their life is forever full of activities. What else is in my life other than those things that I'm so used to during the non-holiday times? Nothing, I would say. You don't have to tell me how pathetic I am for having such a dull life as a teenager, I know more than you do. But what can I do?

So, I'm kind of... glad? To have the time passing so fast. Its already December, you see. No no, don't call me a psycho. Put yourself in my place and you will understand VERY well, you will see how hard I have to struggle in order to get through the over-the-limit bore.

Hah, sounds too serious? Well, I'm forcing myself not to get out of my bed earlier than 11am everyday even though I'm already awake since 9am. What a joke? How foolish can I be? But its true. Because I'll be filled with nothing but empty feeling, and annoyance sometimes, once I get up and think, "Crap, what the hell am I going to do today?" Especially when it is only 9am in the morning. So I chose to glue myself to the bed for another 2 hours, just to kill time.

Sighhhhhhhhhh.

Ok ok, I know I shouldn't complaint so much about holidays because I will definitely be very desperate for holidays when school's back. And, its form 5! RAWRRRR. Bless me, hah!

Twilight is indeed, a really interesting story. I couldn't help myself from being overly absorbed into the series that I'm actually reading it almost 24/ 7. HOHOHO, thanks to the movie I guess. And I have to agree with everyone who commented that the books edition is much more better than the movie's. More detailed perhaps.

I'm starting the forth book now, woo hooo!!

Ciao, sorry if the long post bored you out, HEHEHE. You always have an option to ignore, you know.
XD

No comments: