Tuesday, December 16, 2008

When the phone gets noisy.

After 20 long unanswered calls..

Damn, this is really getting irritating.

"Hey, stop calling please would you? Sorry but its annoying."
"But I thought you did not reload, sorry for disturbing. That day I didn't get your reply so just call you la blablabla..."

What the heck. What is out-of-credit gotta do with not answering calls?

"Nah, I just didn't want to waste my time or credit. Sorry bout that, just take me as anti social or whatever. Bye."

And whatever craps that followed were ignored...

======


This is what happens when someone tests my patience with bloody hell loads of calls at all time. 12am, 10am, 12pm, 10pm... Dang it, why don't people understand when their calls are unanswered all the time? Isn't it obvious enough?

Say I'm harsh or comment whatever you wish to, but this is just me. I'm always patient, but very impatient in certain special cases, such as this. Get on my nerve, you'll get it. Back off!

I had been surviving with balloons, balloons and balloons for the last weekends. Ahah, it was pretty boring at first but after getting used to it, it turned out to be fine. But too bad I didn't get to celebrate my sis' 14th birthday due to this.



Still, I did something! I made a birthday cake for her the day before I left the house. It took me almost one whole day but I think its definitely worth it. She and her friends and my family plus my relatives all loved the cake (Well, except the Oreo cookies that got soften up after being exposed too long, lol.)

My sister and her friends
(Plus my sayang sayang dog! xD)

Happy Belated Birthday =)



I wonder if my smile changed or what? =.=

No comments: