Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ROARR. Leave me alone!

Yes, please leave me alone you evil stomach ache. Urhhh, I had been suffering stomach ache for twice in 3 days time. What the heck? And its not the normal pain, its bloooody EXTREME. I'm currently lying deadly on the chair and typing with one hand, yes no joke. Salute me?

Damnn, I hope I won't puke again this time. I puked 2 days ago and gross it was disgusting. =(

Worst of all, I'm having a cold flu now while tomorrow is the big day for countdown. !@#@%$#%&^ WHY?! I don't want to countdown with a runny nose!

For the past two years, I spend my last minute of the year and the first minute of the next year at Bukit Bintang. So this year, I'm finally switching to The Curve =) The plan was forever changing and finally, we settled with almost all the LYLAS coming. I hope things will turn out right tomorrow.

2008 is ending soon.

Lol, that's freaking fast can? I remember I was trying to suit myself into form4 life and subjects and now, crap I'm entering form 5. Don't ask me how was this year and the sweet 16 stuff. To me, every year feels the same. Lol, maybe my life is just boring or something.

. . . .

Okay, mood spoilt. Why are things changing so frequently?

Dang. No mood left to blog, bye.

No comments: