Monday, December 8, 2008

Mourning for the innocent lives.


It had been raining since early in the morning.

Perhaps the sky is crying for the innocent creatures that are being killed or to be killed today. Well, what festival is today? Sigh, I know I shouldn't say this, but I really feel sorry for the lives. Should I make it clear first, that I am NOT criticizing or trying to make an issue here. Its just, sympathy.

Yesterday when I was on the way to Mid Valley, there were these two cows, chewing grass peacefully beside the road. I wonder if they know what's waiting for them in 24 hours time? Do they realise their destiny? I rather they don't. Because if they do, that will be the biggest torture in the world, knowing their fate but couldn't help nor do anything to save themselves.

Sometimes I wish I could help them, you know, some crazy ideas like setting them free from the rope when nobody's around or something, LOL. Ahaha, just some imaginations lah okay, not that I'm gonna do it. xD Its impossible~

So, what brought me to Mid Valley was this...

The Picabot!

Remember I once blogged about the auto floor cleaning robot I was promoting during HomeDec 2008 in KLCC?

Because mum decided to get one for my uncle's family for moving into their new home, and so we went there to visit its booth in Mid Valley Exhibition Centre. Surprisingly, the uncle there (my ex boss, maybe? HA.) told me that he actually read my blog! What?! AHAH, nevermind, since I'm doing no harm but helping him to promote. xD

Mid Valley was, beyond-words CROWDED. Oh my, people there were shopping in a way as if all the stuff don't cost money at all. Every shop with a poster "SALES" in it, you will see a long queue in front of the fitting rooms, or a huge crowd of people hunting for shoes.

I was sort of, trying to get myself a new pair of shoes too. After walking around the shops, my sister and I had got a few bags on hand. But DANG, those were all HERS. Argh, maybe I'm simply too choosy or something. She ended up with 4 bags while me? Nothing. Booo =_=


Christmas is around the corner. That's the Christmas decoration in Mid Valley for this year. Pretty, but not as pretty as the others I would say. Room for improvement? Maybe =x

But I did enjoy the Christmas atmosphere. I like it, though I'm not one who celebrates Christmas.

Hee =D

No comments: