Monday, June 9, 2008

Yawns

Should I say I'm happy?

Because they said I should be. Why? For getting good results for my mid- term. I.. can't say I'm all satisfied, they were just fine. Maybe I'm just expecting too much from myself.

So far I've got back BM, Add Maths, Sejarah, Moral and PJ (which nobody gives a damn). They are all ranked at A's, 1A and 2A's. I'm not trying to insult anyone here, but I'm not that happy with them cause I know very well that I can do better, if only I worked a lil bit harder. The only subject I'm happy with is sejarah, yeah. Because I told everyone that I'm so gonna flunk my sejarah paper and I really thought so, but it turned out to be a 1A. Well, people might think I'm fake or something, but I seriously did not expect it, okay. Whenever I say I'm scared I really mean it, I'm not faking it out or something. I'm NOT a faker.

Today's morning assembly was so dead, as expected. Well you don't and you can't expect people to be jumping and bouncing around on their very first day after the 2weeks holiday right? Like me, I FORCED myself to get out of my blanket and dragged my feet to the bathroom. Changed into school uniform and felt so uncomfortable. Why must I wear this? And why must I wake up so early to go to somewhere I hate so much? Because I'm a student, durh. Okay okay, I know I'm being lame here so just ignore :]

And yeah, those who threatened to spam and flood my blog, c'mon! I'm NOT afraid, hahaha! I'm waiting and ready to be drowned! xD

No comments: