Monday, June 16, 2008

A mother has the ability to make her baby sleep, while a teacher has the ability to make the whole class sleep.

This was told by my teacher today. I'm so happy that they realised this fact, but patheticly I think they ain't gonna make any changes on their way of teaching although they know themselves are boring. Someone please wake them up, or else I won't be able to keep my eyes open anymore!

School and lessons are as usual, not gonna write long story about it. Finally decided to watch the musical drama organised by my school, The Phantom of The Operaaaa! (Jeng jeng jeng jeng~) Because Ping was asking me to go? Whatever, I shall just go and support Carissa! :]

I'm still waiting for my chinese paper. I hope the marks are given to Miss Wong already. If so, MISS WONG PLEASEEE PASS THEM TO ME! Lol, I'm despo already. That's the only subject left! I want it BACK! No matter how bad it is I still want it back, okay. I'm ready to accept it.

Honestly, I doubt it will work. You guys are not some professionals, so stop dreaming and be realistic! :)

No comments: