Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A waste of time

Today's worse than yesterday. I was SO sleeeeepy that I actually ignored my alarm this morning and continued sleeping, HAHA! Luckily my mum came and wake me up, or else I'll be snoring still when its 7am xD

School was b o r i n g No teachers for 2 Bio lessons, then went to library to "read books", then sivik (it equals to free period as well), discussed our paper during BM lesson, half- dreaming when teacher's teaching gradient during Maths lessons and 2 English lessons which teacher only came for the last 15minutes? Eventually I gained nothing today, except my English paper.

Talking bout my English paper, I got em0 right away after I seen my mark. I seriously could NOT bear with my marks. Then I checked my paper and I noticed that I've got not much mistakes there?! And I counted my marks, oh crap teacher counted 10marks less! Phew, though the mark wasn't like FULL marks or something but I'm happy though. That's enough because I know my English is quite broken? Be thankful :]

"According to reports, sit- ups will NOT help to reduce belly fats aka the fats around your stomach because . . . . ."
Read this from the booklet Amanda brought me today. Gosh, thank you for telling me that as I was already planning to do plenty of sit- ups. HEHE! An EXCUSE for me to be lazy xD!

No comments: