Saturday, June 14, 2008

Double celebration! :D


Happy Birthday Mum! <3


And Happy Daddy's Day dad!

The Double Celebration Day falls on today! Yup, mum's birthday and father's day. Don't get me wrong, I'm VERY clear that father's day is tomorrow. So what? Cannot celebrate earlier is it?! Haha. Invited uncle's family to join us for dinner at some restaurant. Then went home and started our second round. Man, I'm BLOATED. Loads of cakes, jellies, eggs, belacan kangkung, fish, tauhu, fried prawn& sotong etc etc went into my stomach without realising it. The calories are definitely way higher than my daily need I'm sure, but ignore it. Once in a while, I promise. I missed my Sugar- high Friday yesterday, so let's have Calories- high Saturday! Enjoy and have a cheat day =] I can have some workout and burn it off someday, yay yay :D (Can't believe I'm actually taking this so easy, haha! Out of my own expectation as well!)

I miss baking.

I wanted to bake my own cake for them, but surprisingly dad came back at 12+ noon today and that totally ruined my plan! At last my sis and I ended up buying a cake from Orange Delight and another from Wendy's. My mum loves American Chocolate Cake, and my dad I believe, likes the Pandan Layer Cake, so we took both of them. By the way, I made key lime jellies (which I always do) and red eggs too! The eggs didn't look perfect but hey, those were considered OK for a first timer! At least they looked like red eggs. Crap, lol!

I took the responbility to be the camera girl throughout the entire party and... I did not appear in any of the photos for the party. Poor thing. That's the camera girl. Sis called back from Liverpool and wished mum happy birthday :D Connection line was terrible though. Sent her plenty of photos after the party ended. That's the reason I'm snapping photos ma! xD

Enjoy some pics!
And a random thought, I LOVE <3 my phone xD


Seen anyone eating cake with chopsticks? There goes my mum!



Inner part of Pandan Layer Cake :D I simply loved the colour!




Before the candles are lighten :D The godly ganache simply cured my crave for CHOCOLATES!



Dogs wanted to join too =.= Look at their despo faces!


. . .

No comments: